Saturday, May 21, 2011

Lost

Why do I even try anymore. I have gave him all my all and I still get treated like crap. Yea, he tells me he loves me, but does he really? I mean I used to get a bunch of the same things that girls do cherish. Maybe I am asking for too much from someone who has never seem to have a girlfriend who treats him good. I have pushed away my closest friends to show to him how devoted I am to this relationship. I know we had our problems but our communication just seems to be breaking down further and further. I really don't know what to do anymore. I am about to say fuck it all. Something has to change or I am walking away of almost 2 years of hard work. People keep asking me why do I put up with this craziness and I am starting to ask myself the same thing. I really don't know what to tell them. What should I tell them??

No comments:

Post a Comment